An event radio station, run by Event Broadcast radio professionals, brings added value to any event. It offers a professional, dedicated radio station broadcasting under an Ofcom Restricted Services Licence.
Broadcasting in stereo for excellent reception quality it can also be heard throughout the world via satellite and the internet. An event radio station is your radio station and, within Ofcom guidelines, can broadcast the information and entertainment you require to be heard.
Key benefits for event organisers include:
- Traffic and travel information and management – with full RDS capabilities
- Event schedules and updates – up to the minute information on events as they happen
- Health and Safety – site information and safety messages can be broadcast regularly
Benefits to your event and company include
- Enhanced profile for sponsors
- Positioning of the company
- Marketing opportunities
Event Broadcast offers the complete radio package.
- Expert advice on the establishment of the radio station, including site and technical research
- Obtaining all relevant licences necessary to broadcast speech and music.
- Installing the latest broadcast quality studio equipment with on-site engineers
- Undertaking all logging and related support administration
- Providing experienced station and Programme controllers who will work with you to provide editorial synergy with your event
- In consultation with you, selecting the right professional presenters for your events.