The 1 to 1 Course
Event Broadcast is a leading agency, specialising in broadcast communications.
We provide a range of courses for media training and media strategy, below is an example of one of our training packages.
Objectives of the Course
- To introduce the delegate(s) to the role of the media and its demands
- To provide a basic knowledge in preparing for and undertaking live/ pre-recorded interviews
- To provide a basic knowledge of the skills required to speak in public
A one day course including lunch and refreshments.
The course will be delivered by two or more of our carefully selected lecturers. Each has many years experience in their relevant field.
- Module 1 Introduction to the media, its advantages and its pitfalls
- Module 2 Basic interview techniques
- Module 3 Practical interviews for Radio
- Module 4 Practical interviews for Television
- Module 5 The Press Conference
- Module 6 Feedback and summary
The course will offer a range of advice and assistance in dealing with journalists, the camera and the microphone. Delegates will gain an insight into the needs of the media and will be more confident in dealing with journalists. This should result in a more relaxed yet “media aware” approach to interviews.
Courses are tailor-made to individuals and companies contact us for a quote by return.
Reduced rates apply for more than 4 delegates per session
Open training course dates now published, for individual bookings – click here now